- NAPA Studies project’s objectives - as well as all other NAPA projects, are to promote the development of the Mediterranean and the Baltic-Adriatic Corridor within the TEN-T European network.
- NAPA4CORE is a to improve maritime and land accessibility of ports of Trieste and Koper through the financing of the European Union.
- COSTA II EAST/ Poseidon-MED is a study, co-financed by the TEN-T program and is a direct continuation of the COSTA project, that aimed at developing a global strategy for the promotion of the use of LNG as marine fuel.
- Fresh Food Corridors is a project which is part of a Global Project whose objective is to achieve a safe, sustainable and efficient fresh food transport system in the Euro-Mediterranean area.
- ITS Multi-port Adriatic Gateway is an Action implemented under the TEN-T program. It was selected at the Call for proposals 2010 (Multi-annual program: Motorways of the Seas) and t is co-financed by the European Union.