North Adriatic Ports Association
- 29.10.2014 New opportunities in South Africa Between 22nd and 24th October 2014 representatives of NAPA participated at the 12th Intermodal Africa Exhibition & Conference in Durban, South Africa.
- 07.10.2014 The EU grants 322.000 Euros to NAPA ports European Masterplan to be published by December 2015, to design a comprehensive value chain for the use of alternative fuels in East Mediterranean and Adriatic Sea
- 19.06.2014 NAPA enters the Asian market through Shanghai From the biennial Transport Logistics China fair which took place between 17th and 19th June 2014
- 26.05.2014 New opportunities in the Middle East During the 20th and 22nd May 2014 the representatives of NAPA attended the10th Trans Middle East Exhibition and Conference trade event in Doha.
- 28.04.2014 NAPA promoted its five-star route at the 2nd MED PORTS 2014 Northern Adriatic Ports Association participated on the 2nd MED PORTS international conference and exhibition in Marrakech (Morocco) from 23rd to 24th April.
- 15.04.2014 Koper at the head of NAPA until the end of 2014 At the General assembly meeting of NAPA, held on 14th April in Koper, the presidents, taking stock of the results achieved so far, reaffirmed the intention to continue common activities focused mainly on promotional and institutional field.